What do you think he's doing right now, the day before he turns 3? The day before its marks three years alone, with out anybody to love him? The day that seems like just another to a million people. I wonder what his birth mommy feels like, what his family feels like. Do they remember how beautiful this child is? Do they still love him?
Well, If he's your little boy, please, PLEASE step out now, before it's to late! I don't want him to go another year alone. Do you?
Please some one, his mommy and daddy, his family, Please, look at that sweet face, those tiny folded hands those eyes, I can't get enough of those eyes!
If I was old enough, I would bring home this angel! But I'm not, so it's my job to make sure a family comes for him, pray for him, and be his voice here in America!
This little angel boy, needs some one, some one he could look up to, some who will love him! Some one who's there for him! Will YOU be that some one?
Happy Day before your birthday, Emory!
Please give the best gift you can this year, a family! If he isnt your boy, please donate.
Thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment