My mom met this sweet angel back in November while on her first trip to see Josiah.
I instantly fell in love with this precious, once I saw her picture.
See this sweet face? My parents recieved the news when they went on their second trip for court for my little brother, that sweet, princess Constance, WILL be transferred to the institution in APRIL!!
Yes, I said April, 3 short weeks, the same time my brother will be coming home, this Angel WILL be transferred. Do you understand what that means? She will spend endless nights and days in a crib. ALONE
Can you see that happening to this sweet Lovie? She NEEDS a Mommy and Daddy! PLEASE IF YOU HAVE A FACEBOOK POST HER PICTURE ON YOUR WALL, POST IT ON YOUR BLOG! LETS GET THE WORD AROUND! LET'S SAVE THIS SUNSHINE!!!!!! We have 3 WEEKS!
My friend Ashley is planning a Give Away on her blog on the 21st, World Down Syndrome day, and Ashley's birthday.
LET'S LOVE THEM LIKE JESUS, AND GIVE CONSTANCE A FAMILY!
"Adopting one child does not change the world, but for that one child the world will change."
Amanda.


Thank you for your comment AManda!!!! LOVE ME SOME EMORY!!! :) Have you seen those other pics I posted of him? So cute, right? Although i want to see a BIG smile!!!
ReplyDeleteWould mind spreading the word about my giveaway?
Blessingss!