Sunday, May 1, 2011

Temporary Home

I love this song, every single time I hear it, I cry. Guy's Earth is OUR Temporary Home, HEAVEN is where we'll be forever. But we have to make our Temporary home the best we can before we go to our forever life with God, so Let's love people like Jesus would, and lets save as many as we can. Donate. Pray. Love. Care. Thank the Lord for EVERYTHING you have, because there ARE people in this world with nothing, people who just want to know what love is. And want their crys to be heard, not shut behind a door, or locked away in an institution. So please! PLEASE! Help me in my movement to save as many people as we can. And if you are called to adopt please do so go to http://www.reecesrainbow.com/ .
Thank You.
And Remember,
To ALWAYS love them like Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment